Dear homophobic people of the world,
Fantastic people of the world
OMG THIS NEEDS MORE NOTES
People are setting off fireworks...
…but we still have 4 and a half hours till new years where I live. What?
Shes the kind of girl who looks for love in all the Lonely Places, the kind who comes to poker pockets filled with Queens & Aces
I'm not Tumblr famous.
- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have a lot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine
“The Goddess and God are equal; neither is higher or more deserving of respect. Though some Wiccans focus their rituals toward the Goddess and seem to forget the God entirely. This is a reaction to centuries of stifling patriarchal religion, and the loss of acknowledgement of the feminine aspect of Divinity. Religion based entirely on feminine energy, however, is as unbalanced and unnatural as one totally masculine in focus. The ideal is perfect balance of the two. The Goddess and God are equal, complementary.” —Scott Cunningham - Wicca A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner. (via witchescorner)
From my new iPod!!!! Woo.
Looking for new people to follow.